Tyler in The Big Apple.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Times Squared O'clock




I arrived in Manhattan at around 12pm today. I have to get into bed much earlier, so I can start earlier and get more done, and have more time to relax and enjoy my stay in New York. First stop was Columbus Circle, then times square, then back to staten to get my charger. Tomorrow is a new day. Time to make quota and many more. Man I have been having a heck of a time trying to accomplish my animations. TWO days in a row this has happened, and then I loose 2 hours going to get my charger. I am getting exhausted so easily, this animation thing is beginging to feel a little too much like work.

View from my roof.


Times Square


I saw this a couple days ago, i took a picture so i could share one of the many obscure things i witness here in New York. Hey that reminds me. Check out this "Naked Cowboy."

Hey Morgan, looks like you have someone to one up!

Hey, Jess, Thought of you when i saw this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home