Tyler in The Big Apple.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Mr. Mischievous is Born.

Well woke up with a hang over, check out the insayne Jermayne blog for the 40 minute video of them hanging out in my room, and you can REALLY see how she is like for your own eyes, instead of the words from my mouth.

Started my day by ripping a hole in the ass of my jeans, realized this on the ferry when I thought I sat on something wet, but turns out it was just my bare ass on the seat. How embarrassing. So now I have a brand new pair of undies from the gap, check it out!

Now im in some park on Broadway and 33rd street. I am to figure out what im going to do. I think I will have another me day, making drawrings.

What is next on the mischievous adventures with Mr…. I need to think of another name to call myself. Perhaps… Mr. Mischievous. Yeah that has a nice ring to it. stay tuned for more adventures with Mr. Mischievous. Tune in next time, same impish time, same impish chanal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home