Tyler in The Big Apple.

Friday, September 15, 2006

To make a Long day short.

Today i sat in a class in NYU, which i was invided by someone that jermayne knows in the building. Darryl. It was the moment i was waiting for, a good experience. it was a show and tell day, show the work and tell the class about what you are going to do. i think it was a third year class. advance experimental film production. I also had the opportunity to show my work, and the class was pretty stoked about it. SO, i am very happy.

Jermayne is very sick, no laughing matter, she "coughed up blood" the other day, and now she is going to stay with her monther for the next 2 weeks, so i might have the place to myself for the remainder of the month. I know i have had a hell of a time, but i hope that she will be ok. This experience has made me a more cultured individual, and like Kristine said so elegantly "you have to go through shit before you can see happyness." Its true, i have seen it in the past month!

So i was up and out of here by 815 today, my earliest day yet! i hope to keep it up, i can get more work done, and enjoy my time in new york. and if jermayne leaves to live at her parents apt, it will be an awesome end to a horrible trip in new york.

This blog is terrible with grammer, and spelling errors. forgive me i was to tired to put it into word first, and read over it. i figure i would keep you posted regardless, cause thats the giving individual i want to be.

its time for a movie.

love yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home