Tyler in The Big Apple.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sleep??? And waste all that time.



Well I have not slept in 25 hours, and I am feelin just beat. The past three nights I have been staying up until 3 or 4 am, so I figured that has got to stop! Pull an all nighter and resset your clock. I think I am staying up that late because no one is yelling and fighting, so subconsciously I must miss the dysfunction. Well I caught the sunrise this morning, it made me think of the all nighters I pulled with peter, but with less video games, and more obsessive compulsive (downloading album art for my music, WHAT I had to do something to keep me up for 2 hours – when Dunkin’ Donuts opened/sunrise). I sat down in the bay, and totally just missed the hell out of peter. I did this by reliving the good old days of THUG MANSION.

So I began my day going to Brooklyn to catch the light the way I wanted, and to view the Manhattan skyline in the background of the animations. So I found this promenade by fluke, check it!


Promenade In Brooklyn
Video sent by lemermeyer

Anyways, its 1:32 and I have already captured 915 photographs. I must say, the sunrise is so much more… magical than the sunset. Sunrise=optimistic, sunset=pessimistic. Anywho. When I was coming back from Brooklyn, I stopped by a park to have a smoke, and there was a park with children playing soccer and football. I was more entertained by the football players. So I think I am going to go to the illustration museum and check out what’s going on there. Then, maybe some drawing, then a nap, but who knows what the future holds for me! It will be an adventure, that’s for sure. I have a feeling the walls are going to start changing perspective on me. :S due to exhaustion.

Missyas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home