Tyler in The Big Apple.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

coming to a close.

Well there are only a few short nights left in New York, and this makes me both sad and happy. Mostly happy, I miss my bed, my roomates, my home, my friends, my broken city, and the mountains. I have been here for 20 odd some days, and have been on a rollercoaster of emotions, both bad and great! I plan on not doing anything like work for the next few days, well maybe tomorrow to get some footage of Coney Island, but other than that it is just chillin, coffee, and sketchin, and possibly a little more bloggin.

I recently patched things up with the H Bomb, I am no longer in her bad books anymore. She came to visit me in New York, and we had a lot of fun. A partner in crime is always much more fun than being a lonely criminal, if you catch my drift. If you’re wondering who took a picture of me without my pants on in Times Square, that wasn’t H-bomb, it was a random tourist. And as you can see from the Photo after that, she had a great time in New York. To bad she hates stupid touristy photos.

Things are well, and I am trying to make fun with what I have left. Then come back to Calgary and bust my balls over this project. And also go work at the mall changing light bulbs, the most rewarding job I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home